MAP 2022 – My Authentic Purpose Package
- Would it be great to have a guide to help you navigate through this coming year?
- Are you struggling to figure out your life purpose?
- Have you wondered how to have better self-determination with your emotions?
If you said yes to any of these then you are ready to MAP your life.
What is MAP?
MAP stands for My Authentic Purpose. In this package, you have 5 full hour sessions that dive into specific elements of your life to support you to get clarity, understand your triggers, pinpoint your purpose and have attainable goals to move forward. See below for specific details of each session.
- Are you trapped by strict religion even after getting out?
- Do you feel locked in a controlling relationship or community?
- Is it time to reclaim your power in your life?
Did you say said “yes” to any of these questions? Yes means it is time to make the first steps towards building a new life. Here is the road map to your new life and the process I use to support you.
- Untangle what is important to YOU in your life
- Uncover your existing strengths
- Connect you with what will truly motivate you to action
- Create an individualized – My Authentic Purpose
- Have doable and measurable next steps in every session
How to start:
Additional Support Sessions
Additional Support Sessions are designed as emotional support either as a stand-alone session or as part of a package. It is designed to provide emotional support if you are in distress, feeling overwhelmed or need someone to talk with. It can also be used as a mini-coaching session if you want to work through an issue that remains at the front of your attention. It covers the use of coaching questions, emotional support and/or consultation. This is a 20-minute session and can be booked for the next day between Monday to Thursday.
MAP – My Authentic Purpose Program
This 5-part MAP -My Authentic Purpose Program will provide you:
- A birds-eye view of your life and how satisfied you are with how your life is at the moment.
- Dive into your values so that you are fully aware of them so you can remain in control of your reactions when your values are violated or validated. Being fully aware of your values also gives you direction motivation and a compass to build self-confidence.
- Uncover and creatively weave all the great information you have uncovered in the two prior sessions and really uncover your authentic purpose. Once you have found this you will find decisions easier to make because you have a compass to guide you as you move forward.
- Goals are your true goals and not those given to you by family, society or your community.
- Bring it all together and create doable next steps.
All of the elements in this program are time tested pieces that have been very effective individually. Now combined they provide even more profound results.
Speaks and Workshops
Looking for a new way to engage your employees? Are you not sure about which workshop is right for your organization? Schedule a call to find out what custom program works for you.
- Building Resilience From Within
- Beyond Problems – For Managers
- Beyond Problems – For Everyday Life
- Diffuse Conflict
- Exclusion Recovery
- Shunning Recovery
- Life By Design
So often people want to make changes in their lives, but struggle in investing in themselves. This holiday season give the gift of Clarity to someone you love!
You can purchase gift cards of $25, $50, $100, $150 or create a custom amount. If you have any questions, email Libby at firstname.lastname@example.org at 226-838-9772.
Call to receive more information 226-838-9772.
Custom packages and programs are available. Call for more information!
Self-study can be the best way to begin your emotional wellness journey. Check out Listening Tree Academy
Reclaim Your Power – Recovery from Shunning An online self-study course that addresses issues that arise from marginalization or shunning from friends, family and/or community. This could be for any reason be it a different lifestyle, different world views – anything really. As a former Jehovah’s Witnesses, you will find value in this course. The content is easily transferable to other areas of shunning and marginalization.