Groups & Meet-Up Style Connections
Reclaim Your Power – Recovery from Shunning – Start Healing From Shunning!
This course is for individuals who are being ignored, marginalized and/or shunned by their family, friends, community. You will be provided with:
- clear definition of shunning
- introduction to the reasons why this type of loss is more damaging than other forms of loss
- receive validation for the physical, mental and emotional effect of being shunned
- practical and effective ways within your control to start counteracting the negative effects of shunning
Who is this course designed for?
This course is for individuals who are being ignored, marginalized and/or shunned by their family, friends, community. This could be because:
- you have been dis-fellowshipped, dissociated, marginalized, banished, outcast, exiled or excommunicated from our faith community
- you have been ostracized because of your sexual orientation or gender identification
- you have been marginalized because you are adopting ideas and beliefs contrary to those of your community
If you are an existing client of Coach Libby and have an active Package Program with her or are pre-registered up for Group Sessions, please email Coach Libby for your 100% Discount code to join the course for FREE.
Walk A-Way for Good – Group walking meetup that provides release from the negative and makes space for the positive in your life. Takes place the third Saturday of the month Rain or Shine, but not sleet. Reserve your spot Here!
EX- JW – Kindle Your Own Spark Meetup – Group for individuals wanting to move forward from their experience with the WatchTower Society. Happens the Second Saturday of the month in Belwood. Reserve your spot Here!.